Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sunny college day look

This is my college day look.

I am studying in college at the moment, and go to a college where fashion is the be all and end all, even though there is not undergraduate course for fashion.

I like to dress glamorously to catch the boys attention ;-).

Just kidding! I dress like I do because I want to feel glamorous. (There are some seriously good looking guys in my college though).

Enough about boys and my college life and onto where I got all of these beautiful clothes and accessories.

Most of my accessories and clothes today are from penneys. You may think what a cheap skate, but hey... their clothes are so good that they look like designer clothes. Just wait until you see the outfit at the very end.

Picture 1
I got this bag a million years ago when I was about thirteen. I bought it in penneys and love it because it gives the outfit a Spring/Summer feel to it or can lighten your mood (especially when it is a sunny day), instead of another black or dull coloured bag which can make an outfit look plain. It was €11 in Penneys and I'm sure you would find a very similar one in the same shop these days. It also looks quite expensive for the price that it was.

Picture 2

These are my ALL time favourite sunglasses. I bought them in Marks and Spencers. Now, I don't normally shop here, biut when I was walking through I saw them and they drew me over like a magpie to shiney objects. They were €40! They were most definitely worth that amount because they are UV protective and you will look great with them on. They also come with the pouch on which they are placed. I have probably worn them to death by now, but I just love them to bits.

Picture 3

I got this scarf as a present from my auntie the Christmas just gone. It is navy with white heart design. I saw another person wearing the same scarf last week, so they probably still have them in stock, except the scarf was black with pink hearts. I saw it in Penneys the other day, but again is looks and feels like it could have been an expensive scarf. It probably costs about €4 - 5. You could even wear a white scarf with navy on it as well if you wanted to brighten your outfit up even more.

Picture 4
My one and only leather jacket (I really need to get a new one, I know! Still searching for that perfect one. ;-) ). However, today this jacket was perfect for what I was wearing. It is a size 12 and i'm a size 8 so it is big, but not too big on me that it looks odd. It cost €9 in Penneys in the sales. ( I can't resist a sale. Even in penneys.)

Picture 5
I bought this for, wait for it... €4 in Penneys. €4!! You can't complain about that. It looks like it could be from an expensive shop. I love the simplicity of it because it is not just white. It has the black around the neckline and the shoulders. This again is a size 12 because I like my flowy tops to actually be flowy and not a top that looks like a bellytop but isn't.
    I wore this out with leather leggings, the red shoes and navy blazer from my previous blog and made it a night time outfit. A casual one at that, but still a night time outfit. Therefore this top is so adaptable and for €4, you cannot go wrong. 
    So, GO OUT AND BUY IT YOU MAD THINGS!!!!

Picture 6

I cannot rave about these jeans enough. I keep telling all of my friends how much i adore them. They're sick of me by now. I bought them in Penneys, yet again (my favourite shop as you can tell), for €17. I find it hard to find jeans that fit me right, so when I tried these on I HAD to buy them. There was no question about it. They fit very nicely and go with everything. You could even put these with heels and a nice top and wear them out to a club or the pub.

Et vuala... The finished look!


 

Match this with navy or cream coloured pumps and your day is off to a magnificent start.

Until next time...

Au revoir mes amis.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment