Saturday 29 March 2014

Spring has arrived!

Hi dolls!

Firstly, I'm sorry for not posting in about two weeks. It's been a hectic week!

Secondly, excuse the lack of make-up in these photos. (I hope I don't look too scary.)

Anyway... my look this week is an outfit that you could wear if you're meeting up with friends for coffee during the day.

However, you could also wear it if you're going to your local pub or somewhere with a relaxed atmosphere.

So let's get started.

Picture 1
Picture 1: I got this in Penneys last week on sale from €31 to €15. When I saw it, I knew I had to buy it. It was calling my name. Really, it was! The picture doesn't even do the colour or style justice. They also had it in blue, but I thought the white looked more classy and better for Spring and summer time. It will probaly get filthy, but it is totally worth the money.

Picture 2

Picture 2: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS TOP!! I bought it in New Look for €14 or €15. It looks much better on than it does on the hanger. I like the fact that you could wear this on a summers day but also dress it up with leather jeans or a skirt and heels and wear it on a night out to the local. It could even be worn with sandles and tucked into shorts or a flowy skirt on holidays and still look stylist.

I wore this with jeans from Penneys that I have talked about in my previous 'Sunny college day look'. J'adore them too! Take a look and see if you like them as much as I do.

Picture 3

Picture 3: This is one of my most prized possessions because it belonged to my nana. #Vintage. I do love my high street clothes, but when you own something like this, which is so pretty, you have to mix and match. It is made from real wool and is so cosy. I wore it all the time during winter (and still now, because Ireland only has one climate), because it brightened up my outfits and went with almost everything.

If I was wearing this outfit during the day I would pair it with my M&S sunglasses and either the cream bag that I mention in my previous blog 'Sunny college day look', or a black clutch. 

Picture 4

These are the shoes I wore. They were €11 in Penneys, but when I went up to the till, they scanned in at €3. Absolute bargain! I would say they look like they are from a more expensive high street shop than Penneys. I love when miracles like that happen. You can't go wrong with €3 shoes that were supposed to be €11. They go with everything too because of their colour.

Finalemente, el aspecto final...


I hope you like it!

Till next time mes amis...

Au revoir! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment