Wednesday 19 March 2014

Paddy's Day day and night outfits.

This blog is a tad late because Saint Patrick's weekend is just over, but this was my day and night look for the weekend.

Day outfit:

I was studying on Saint Patrick's day (so much fun, I can tell you're all jealous.). 
Therefore, I decided to wear the jeans I got in Penneys that I mentioned in my previous blog called 'sunny college day look'.

I had a plain white string top on underneath the jumper. I have LOADS of them because they go with anything. So handy in that way. They're about €4 in Penneys.

This jumper is my all time favourite. I bought this in Lidl for €17. I love the bagginess of it. The material on the inside is also really soft and not harsh like some of the jumpers you can buy. I am constantly wearing it that my mother tells me 'it's one of the the best things you've bought'.


I put a simple ponytail in my hair and last year, but you could still get them this year, bought the ribbon hairpiece for €2-€3 in, guess where...? Penneys! If it even cost that much. I know I look lie a school girl, but I wanted to be festive.


I paint my nails like this every year. The nail polish is BarryM. I use this brand most of the time because it actually stays on your nails for long periods of time. They are €3-€4 in most pharmacies or retail shops for one bottle. I think this is good because they last a good couple of months. 

Night outfit:

This is my shocking attempt at trying to wear green on Paddy's night. It is a khaki green colour, so technically it is green... 

Anyway... I got this playsuit in Penneys for €11, but the brilliant thing about it is that you can dress it up like the picture above, or you can wearing it on a sunny day/on holidays with sandles and some sunnies (sun glasses). 

I am wearing the red shoes i mentioned in my previous blog named 'Dressy-casual night look'. 

I wore a navy blazer with the outfit too. (Also mentioned in 'Dressy-casual night look'.) I feel that it completes the outfit if you wear a blazer or a leather jacket of some sort. 

They were my two outfits for Paddy's day.

I hope you enjoyed reading it and feel the same love for Penneys/Primark as I do.

Til next time, mis amigos...

Au revoir!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment