Friday 10 April 2015

Penneys Haul

Hi there dolls,

I know it's been a while, but I am a college girl after all. Have to hit those books.

Anyway, the weather here has been A-MAZ-ING... which prompted me to go shopping for my holiday clothes (in between writing thesis, essays and studying for exams :-( ).

I went on a big haul in Penneys (and some other high street shops), and this is what I bought.

Penney buys
High waisted shorts, €11

I bought these high waisted denim shorts because they look great with anything. A t-shirt, a tank top or a flowy top for evening time wear. It it perfect for holidays because sandals look great with them. 

Short shorts, €10
 
I LOVE these shorts because they're so vibrant and soooo BLUE!!! I love a pop of colour. Especially in the sunshine and with a bikini which is the only time I would wear these because they are very short shorts.
Playsuit, €11
This colour is a tad dark, but when you match it with white sandals, a bright bag and sunnies, it will brighten up the playsuit. Or if you wanted it for evening wear, just add some gold jewelry and you'll have a great evening outfit.















denim playsuit, €11

I bought this denim playsuit the other day and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It cost €11 and it's so light. It is definitely more of a day outfit combined with sunnies, a bag and sandals. Definitely one of my best buys.















Playsuit, €11

This is another day time wear. It's patterned and I Love patterned things. Especially  because you don't have to put anything with it. It's perfect by itself. This one is also very very comfy. Perfect material for hot weather.















maxi dress, €15

This printed maxi dress was one of my best buys. I got it for €15 and I usually like to wear it in the evening time because it's kind of hard to move around in when you're walking long lengths on holidays. Add some jewelry to it, gold or silver would work and add sandals to the mix. You have got yourself a comfy, light and stylish evening attire.













maxi dress, €15

This is my favourite maxi dress and again only for evening attire because of the material. The material is a bit heavier than the maxi dress above, but still light. Evening suits it perfectly because you will not swelter in it. You could add wooden or gold bangles and head wear to this and you have yourself an elegant evening dinner outfit.













tank tops, €1.90 each

I am constantly buying these because they are so handy to have on under a jumper or a flowy top. They also go with everything; jeans, skirts, shorts. You name it. They cost me €1.90 each and they have various colours. Well worth a buy.















Slogan t-shirt, €4

When I saw this, I just had to buy it. I am a Paris fanatic (as well as New York and London), so I knew it when I saw it that it had to be bought. Slogan t-shirts are always a good buy, especially if they're flirty like this one.















dotted top, €4

I love this top because it's flowy, so if you over indulge, no one can see your belly. I wear it on nights out over hear during the summer and usually tuck it into my jeans, skirt, etc and add a leather jacket to it. This would go well with the high waisted shorts above. It is a multi-functional top which can be worn as day time or evening time wear.













Pj's 

My NIGHTTIME WEAR. How cute are these. I bought the pajamas on the right hand side from Penneys at a bargain of €7 for the shorts and the tank top. How cute are they?!

I bought the pajamas on the left in forever 21 in New York. They are super cute and again my Parisian fashion fanatism is coming through. They were a bit more expensive at €10, but are super comfy.











Bikini, €8

I was searching fora really nice bikini because I'm going on holidays to Greece this summer. So I wanted something that looked good in the sun. I loved the pattern on this and the twist at the front. The top can be worn as a boob tub or it has a halterneck top if that would make you feel better. I prefer the boob tub because it gives you less tan lines.













Sailor bikini, €8

I loved the look of this because I think it looks classy and kind of sailor like. It has gold baubles between the "boob holders", the strings to tie around the back and on the bottoms on the sides. Love the stripes too. The small gold baubles and the stripes definitely remind me of a sailor. Don't as me why haha.













Vibrant bikini, €7

I love this little number too. It has a cool pattern. The colours go really well together and it's such vibrant colours tha make it feel holiday like. One of my favourite next to the sailor bikini.















Espana bikini, €8

Now I'm not going to bring this bikini on holidays to Greece with me, but how cool is this bikini??!! Espana is the part that goes on your behind. How kinky? hehe. It is really handy though because both the top and the bottom have string so you can tighten or loosen them. A really good buy.














Globe bikini, €8
When I saw this bikini, I thought it was the qwerkiest bikini I had seen in penneys. It has the globe on it!! How cool is that??!! Definitely bringing this on holiday and it suits every country you go to.
















That was my Penneys haul. I hope you liked it. I bought a LOT of bikini's but it just means I have one for each day haha. 

I hope you like it and will be inspired to go on a Penneys haul.

Until next time...

Au revoir

mes amis

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment