Saturday 14 March 2015

Killer Fashion GNO blog party

Hello darlings.

So sorry it's been a while, but I do have a thesis to be keeping on top of.

Anyhoo, I was invited to Killer Fashions events hosted by the beautiful blogger herself, Nirina Plunkett. Check it out. Her blog is fab. Link: http://killerfashion.tk/

It was a fab night had by all involved and I got to meet some really cool people, what they do and what their blogs are about.

We got a goody bag with Make-up goddies, an iphone cover and vouchers for cosmetic places such as Benefit. The product in the gift bag that made me lol was the toothpaste. I was cracking up, but it's actually one of the teeth whitening toothpastes so it holds a purpose. It still mad me laugh.

Anyway, this is what I wore:

Tank top - Penneys - €1.90
I got this tank top in Penneys for €1.90. €1.90!!!!!!!! No where else in Dublin City will you get a Tank top for this price. NO WHERE!! I dare you to try my blogger friends. You can get them in various colours. I thought it was very summer like since it was so warm yesterday (until it got to around 10pm when it became like the Antarctic).



Jeans - Penneys - €7
I coordinated the turquoise tank top with these light coloured denim jeans. Again since it felt like summer, I felt the outfit needed a pop of colour. I bought these in Penneys for €7. Best buy this week. And they actually fit too. 

To complete the outfit, I wore my coral coloured blazer blazer which can be seen in my previous post "Afternoon Tea outfit darlings". Link: http://acecouture.blogspot.ie/2015/01/afternoon-tea-outfit-darlings.html 

The shoes I wore with these are the pointed black ones that I wore for my 21st birthday. The details on them can be found on my "21st Attire" post. Link: http://acecouture.blogspot.ie/2015/01/my-21st-attire.html 

Jewelry always completes an outfit. So I wore a gorgeous necklace that I got as part of my 21st present from my girlfriends. I don;t know how much it costs but I know they bought it in Penneys as I've seen it when I'm browsing in there. It's fab and summer like.

Summer necklace - Penneys

Then I wore a birth stone Alex and Ani bracelet that my friends also got me and a dragon fly Alex and Ani bracelet that my auntie's best friend bought for me. They both have beautiful meanings and are made from recyclable products which I think is awsome. Even tough they were presents, I know they cost arounf €30 each which is good this brand.
Garnet Alex and Ani braclet - €30

Dragonfly - Alex and Ani bracelt - €30

I hope you liked it.

Leave some comments if you feel like it.

Thank you/gracias/merci/danke...

Mes amis

xo




1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post! Glad you had fun darling and enjoy the goodies! Xx

    ReplyDelete