Tuesday 27 January 2015

My 21st attire

So I went out on Saturday the 24th of January to celebrate my 21st birthday.

All of my friends came up to the house and gave me gorgeous presents. I was not expecting the amount of things I received. Amazing friends I have.

I can't thank them enough or make a list of all the presents I got because it would be WAYYY too long.

Anyway! I wore a nude coloured dress with black lace at the hips on the side of the dress and it had a black ribbon like band around where a woman's ribs ends to show off your curves.

Can you guess how much it cost??

21st dress, Boohoo, €20. 


It was €20!!! TWENTY EURO!!! (it looks nicer on. Trust me!). Now it was in the sale for this price. Reduced from €50. Definitely worth it though. So always have a look at sale items before you look at the other clothes. Something might just catch your eye.  It was from Boohoo.com (Link available here: http://www.boohoo.com/) 

As one of the girls said, it looks as though it's from Lipsy London,

I got the shoes in Penneys for €18. A lot of people said to me that they looked like they were from Topshop or another more expensive shop than Penneys. 

I love them because they are not too high as I am quite tall and tower over guys so I like to wear heels that are not skyscrapers all of the time, but not kitten heels either. (You should just wear dolly shoes if you are going to be wearing kitten heals because they're basically the same thing in my opinion :P).

These are the fab (non kitten heels) from Penneys.

Sleek black heels, Penneys, €18.

I added some silver and black bangles to the outfit and a bit of tan.

This is my final look! And it only cost me €38 for the dress and shoes. How amazing is that?!


I felt like a star in this dress. I'm in love with it. 

I added a sparkly beaded clutch bag to this outfit and a black leather jacket. It doesn't need them, but it was very cold outside because we do live in Ireland after all and I needed something slightly warm.

Thanks for reading and shop at Boohoo.com in the sale when you can. It's fab!

Merci/Gracias/Danke...

Until next time...

Mes amis.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment