Monday 19 January 2015

Afternoon tea outfit, darlings

So it's the month of January and everybody is depressed because Christmas is over.

Well, not me... because January is my BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! :D

I kicked it off with a big bang on Sunday the 18th of January,

It was afternoon teas hosted by my grand mama (I don't actually call her that) an this is what I wore for the special occasion.


Palazzo Pants €12 on sale, New Look
I wanted to wear something different yet fashionable, so I saw these on sale in New Look. They cost €12 and I wear them to special occasions and once to a 21st. Best 21st ever. They are so comfortable as well. I love the pattern on them. It makes them stand out. They also look good with flat shoes or high heels. Both of these can be seen in my previous blogs "Dressy casual night look". 

Peach/light pink blazer €12, New Look

When I saw this blazer in New Look I just had to have it. I love colours and needed something for a night out. It cost €12, same as the palazzo pants above. This was on sale also. You can wear it with leather looking jeans, the pants above, jeans if going to lunch with girlfriends and anything you can think of. 

Clutch bag, New Look

I got this bag as a present from one of my friends at Christmas time so I don't know how much it cost, but I saw it in New Look when I was in there the other day and they also have it in black. You would think it wouldn't go with the colour of the peach/pale pink blazer but it works. Especially because the bottom half of my outfit was a dark colour.

I wore a simple white tank top with it which brightens up the outfit in this winters month.

You could also wear some bangles or a long necklace to make the outfit pop with sparkles if you were heading out on the town, but since it was afternoon tea I decided to keep it simple. 

This is my finished outfit:


Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Thanks for reading dolls.

Merci/danke/gracias...

mes amis,

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment