Friday 20 June 2014

Airport Chic.

Hi dolls!

Since I am heading to the big apple tomorrow I decided to show you my airport style.

When going to the airport and going on such a long flight as I am, you need to be comfortable, but have to look stylish at the same time.

You see celebrities coming out of the airport in dresses, etc, but they are either on short flights, have private planes where they can get changed in before they come through the airport.

We can't do that, unless we win the lottery or come into big money out of the blue.

So, this is what I am planning to wear on the plane tomorrow.

Baseball T-shirt from Penneys, €10.
I bought this is Penneys for €10. I know, you're thinking ten euro for this. Honestly, I wear it when I can, which is basically all of the time. 

I love some of the American type T-shirts. Especially when it makes you look gangsta. Haha. (You should see me when I'm drunk. Most of my friends say I get so gangster when I get inebriated.) 

Anyway, it is comfy and great in warm weather because it doesn't stick to you. 

With this I will be wearing leggings because they keep you warmish when you are so many feet in the air and when you get off the plane they do not make you too warm or too cold. 

Leggings, Forever 21, €3.
Okay! I know they look odd on the hanger, but as the majority of people on planet earth must know, they define your figure quite well and can be mega comfy, depending on where you buy them.

They can also last you a good few month to a year. Again depending on where you buy them.

I bought these in Forever 21. I know! Stepping out of my comfort zone of Penneys.

They cost me €3 on sale. I think they are €6 when they are not on sale. The material they are made out of is good for leggings as it it thick, but not too thick for summer wear. Just enough that your underwear is not showing.

I would highly recommend buying them.

With this outfit, I plan to wear dolly shoes which can be seen in my other blog 'Spring has arrived'. They are jet black with a thin bow on the front of them. Take a look. You might love them.

I painted my nails yesterday because I hadn't in a good while. Here is how they turned out.

Nail varnish from Dunnes Stores.

I got this nail varnish as a present from my brother a year ago. It's from Dunnes Stores. How do I know this since I got it as a present, because I saw it in the shop when I was looking for other people's gifts.
It actually works really well considering it is not a well known brand. Again, I think it might just be me, but I have to use two coats to get the look I like. Still a great product.

To complete the whole outfit, this is the bag I will be bringing onto the plane with me. I again got this as a gift, but any big bag that is your style will make an outfit. Make sure the colours match though. You can't go out mismatching. You would look silly then.

Gift from a friend.
You can't forget your sunnies. Take a look back at my other blogs 'Flaunt what you've got' and 'Sunny college day look' to see what sunglasses I have discussed.

This is my completed outfit.


Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

I will not be posting next Friday as I will be away. So I will see you all in  two weeks.

Merci/gracias/danke/slán leat/thank you.

mes amis.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment