Monday 1 June 2015

Penneys nail varnish review

Hi dolls.

I just began buying nail varnish again. God knows why I never really bought it. You can be so creative with it. 

The one I bought is limited collection from Penneys. There are three nail varnishes in a box. The colours i chose are lilac she'll, pink ice and pink shine.

The pink shine and lilac shell are great colours for a base colour for the day time and then if you want to make your outfit sparkle for night time, you can add the pink ice. That is the colour in the picture below in the middle.

It also drys quickly, within one minute or less and you can add it to any outfit. Especially black, white and pink. The sparkles brighten any outfit up.



I love it and it only cost €4 for the whole set, so go and get it before it sells out girlies.

These are the reasons why I love it but let me know what you think.

Until next time...

Mes amis,

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment