Saturday 20 September 2014

21st attire.

Hi dolls!

I know I've been away for about ten years, but I'm back now. :D

It is the year for 21st (for me anyway. So many coming up.)

I went out last weekend to Dtwo nightclub on Harcourt street in Dublin city for one of my friends 21st.

I was walking around town two days before the night out looking for something to wear.

I was like a buzzing bee running around because I had worn all of my other clothes before... and you can be seen in an outfit you have worn before. :P

I went into a shop called 'Noname' on Henry street. It has a sale on now, so get in there id you're looking for good quality clothes and nice going out/casual wear.

I got a royal blue dress with subtle black patterns on it to give the dress an edge. It is also backless which make it sexy but not slutty.

I think I could be in love with it. :P hehe

It cost me €10. TEN EURO!! for a dress this nice. Where else would you find this? Not many places.

Here is the final outfit:

Backless and sexy.

Dress, Noname, €10.

Then to match the dress and vamp it up, I wore red high heels. I love these. They cost me €18 in Penneys.

Accessories I wore were dark rings that can turn into one ring if you want it to and a black clutch bag which can both be seen in 'City Chic' and Summer outfit'.

Accessories add to an outfit and bling it up a bit.

I also wore a black leather jacket, to give it an edgy feel. 

They are in my other blog 'Dressy casual look'. Take a look! :)

I hope you like it and I'll talk you guys again next weekend.

(Vlog to come soon too)

Thanks for reading.

Danke/merci/gracias...

mes amis,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment